On X, Defence Department spokesperson Sean Parnell called the NYT's latest lawsuit 'nothing more than an attempt to remove ...
Pete Hegseth stumped for Ed Gallrein in Kentucky on May 18, less than 24 hours before polls opened for the state's primary ...
The New York Times has sued the United States Department of Defense for the second time in five months, challenging a ...
Army veterans received what they consider long-overdue Purple Hearts at Fort Campbell for an insider attack during Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003. Defense Sec. Pete Hegseth flew in for the occasion.
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Monday campaigned for a congressional challenger endorsed by President Donald Trump in a ...
Congressional candidate Ed Gallrein's supporters referred to him as a "true American" and pledged to "stand behind his views" ...
Civilians have received benefits for work at the Nevada test site, but Cold War-era regulations still do not allow veterans ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth made a rare wartime visit to the campaign trail on Monday, imploring Republicans in Kentucky ...
President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a planned military strike on Iran at the request of several allies in the Middle East because “serious negotiations” are underway ...
Massie said the president is worried about his preferred candidate Ed Gallrein's chances in the Kentucky race.
The president said Gulf leaders requested he pause plans for strikes that had been set for Tuesday to allow for negotiations ...