Boston Mayor Michelle Wu said the city will spend another $1 million in federal funds to extend a fare-free MBTA bus pilot ...
HOLDEN – Less than a year after Town Meeting voters rejected a proposal to comply with the state's MBTA Communities Act, ...
Police say a group of teens assaulted the man after an altercation.
The Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority on Wednesday announced multiple service changes in March, impacting a ...
The city of Boston will pay to keep three MBTA bus routes fare-free through the end of June, temporarily extending a pilot program that was expected to run out of money by month’s end. But its ...
A juvenile male was arrested Thursday for allegedly kicking a victim into a departing MBTA train on Wednesday. According to ...
MBTA Transit Police arrested a 14-year-old boy on Thursday in connection with kicking a man into a departing train at Back Bay Station in Boston earlier this week. The teen will face charges including ...
MBTA bus routes 23, 28 and 29, which serve Dorchester, Mattapan and Roxbury, will remain fare-free through June after the city of Boston announced an expansion of the COVID-era program.
Ridership remains below pre-pandemic levels, though fare revenue has begun to tick up. O’Hara said usage is about 72% of 2019 levels, peaking at roughly 76% last November — just before a 15-day ...
The city will continue paying for the program through July, but after that its long-term future remains unclear.
A 27-year-old man was injured after allegedly being kicked into a train by a group of teens at the MBTA Back Bay station on Tuesday. The group of juveniles and the man got into a verbal altercation at ...
People living near train tracks are sick of the noise — and a plan to build quiet zones could cost $19M. The MBTA has some ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results